Monday, November 21, 2011

Beyonce' Live At Roseland


Beyonce' gave me life last night as I stayed up until 1:30 AM just to watch her live performance at Roseland Ballroom... yes it was that serious lol. Beyonce' now has another DVD coming out tomorrow titled "Elements of 4" which is supposed to be an intimate DVD detailing her performance at Roseland Ballroom as well as clips and features of some of her most precious moments in life. Beyonce' gives us a nice, heart warming visual of some of her old performances from Destiny's Child days, past memories of her childhood, and personal moments with her husband, family, and friends. This performance was absolutely amazing!

Mind you, during this show she was pregnant which completely blows my mind! When I was pregnant I was so lazy, I can't even fathom the thought of dancing around and singing in heels let alone smiling while doing so. This is exactly why I'm such a fan of hers. Not only does she deliver in her music and performances, but she always gives her all and nothing less than that. She could easily take a break during her pregnancy, but she still gave her fans what they deserve. She performed that show pregnant better than any other female performer out right now could have done without a baby bump. That in itself says everything.

Check out the full performance below, if you have a good hour and some change to watch it. Trust me it's definitely worth the time and it's very inspiring to see her on a more personal level. Now all I need is someone to get me this DVD for Christmas #SoIKnowItsReal lmao!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment