Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can She Make A ComeBack?



What's up bosses and boss chics! First of all, I have to ask you guys to cut me some slack on my number of posts for the next two or three weeks... I'm entering the last few weeks of this semester and it's getting kind of hectic so be patient with me! On another note, of course today is #throwbackthursday and this week I'm dedicating it to Da Brat. She recently was released from jail around the end of February after pulling a three year stint due to an altercation she had back in 2007. Now she's ready to make a comeback into the music world.

Yesterday, Jermaine Dupri went on Atlanta's V-103 radio station to premiere his So So Def remix to Chris Brown's "Look At Me Now". Let me just say Da Brat went innnn! (JD... not so much lol). I have always loved the way she flows! I think a lot of people sleep on Da Brat maybe because of her style, but she is definitely a hot female MC. I'm hoping she does make a comeback! Don't get me wrong, I like Nicki but some versatility needs to be added into the mix of female rappers! Check below for the remix to "Look At Me Now" and let us know what you think! Also check below for some of Da Brat's old songs for #throwbackthursday.

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3


"Look At Me Now" So So Def Remix





"Funkdafied"





"Fire It Up"





"That's What I'm Lookin For"





"Give It To You" SN: This makes me miss the 90's!! :/





"What'chu Like" feat Tyrese





"All My Bxtches"





"Ladies Night"- Angie Martinez, Lil' Kim, Left Eye, Da Brat, & Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment