Friday, April 1, 2011

Cropped Tops



Finally Spring is here so you know it's time for the layers of clothes to start dwindling down to almost nothing #letsbehonest lol... As promised I have more fashion posts coming up to try and keep everybody up on what's in this season. Crop tops are going to be really big this Spring and Summer. Now ya'll know these aren't for everybody, you know what you can and can't wear. But if you do get you some of these, I think they would match up nicely with either high waisted shorts, high waisted skirts, tights, or linen pants. I think these are so cute and flirty! I could definitely see myself rocking one on a casual day. Also I think they would go well over bathing suits like Beyonce' has hers in the picture above. I've listed some cute crop tops that I've found from some of my favorite websites including ASOS, WetSeal, BeBe, TopShop, and Forever21. Check out more below! #bawse

Xoxo,

LaBellaBoss <3



Shhh Cropped Tee By Your Eyes Lie
$25.00

Heritage Bow & Hearts Cropped Tee
$12.90




Microsuede Crop Top $49.00
Fringed Minnie Mouse Tee $22.00




Striped Crop Top $12.90
Speckle Elastic Crop Top $8.00





ASOS Raw Edge Super Cropped Top
$35.86

Lover Cropped Tee By Illustrated People
$25.00





ASOS Wild Crop Tee $21.52

Girl Hi Low Crop Tee $15.80





Out Of Order Tee $18.80

Crepe Crop Shirt $34.00





Diesel Stills Print Crop Tee $62.76
(love it!)

Striped Ribbon Crop Tee
$12.90




Navy Stripe Gypsy Photo Slide Crop Vest
$18.00
ASOS Cropped Sweater $43.03
(love the color)





Cropped Dolman Top $12.80

ASOS Fine Knit Cropped Sweater $35.86





ASOS Space Dye Ribbed Crop Sweater
$62.76

ASOS Banded Back Crop Top
$25.10

No comments:

Post a Comment