Monday, April 4, 2011

Positive Mondays

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Carter!! ^_^

It's Monday again... Better yet #PositiveMondays!! Man I am so serious when I say I used to hate Mondays. There was a point where I would get sick to my stomach Sunday evening just from knowing that Monday was right around the corner. But now that we have #PositiveMondays rolling, how can you even be mad? You know how you tell yourself that you can do something over and over until you believe it? That's how Positive Mondays work. When you speak a great day into existence, it actually happens believe it or not. Now I'm not saying that your day is gonna be all peachy just because you joined the movement, but it's not the obstacles that determine if your day is good or bad anyway. It is and always has been about your own attitude and how you look at situations that make the difference in a good day and a bad day.  

I think I said this before but Monday truly is my longest day of the week. I normally have to get up at 5:15 in order to drop my son off at school and be at work by 7. This time last year I didn't have to be at work until 9:30 and Trey's sitter was literally four houses away from me. Now that he's in school, it's a twenty minute drive just to get there then it's ten from there to my job . Let's just say a year later, I still haven't gotten used to getting up three hours earlier or taking that daily drive lol. However, last night he stayed with his dad, which allowed me to sleep until 6. Who can complain about 45 minutes of extra sleep? Not me! On top of that I work for a call center who answers calls about CHILD SUPPORT (headache.com) and we have been in queue all day. But guess what? I have a job, and there's countless people who don't... Complain? I won't :)

What I'm getting at is this... I could have complained about it being Monday a thousand times today, and rightfully so. But when you change your attitude, you begin to see the good rather than the bad which entails a good day for you. One of my professors always tells us to "Create a good day" rather than just have one, because it's up to you whether your day is good or bad. So everyone create a good day and check below for some of the twitpics I received from some of our readers who are blocking out negativity right with us #bawse ;)

*throws shades on*

LaBellaBoss <3















(I couldn't get this pic to turn for the life of me lol) #stillfly




#JoinTheMovement ;*

1 comment:

  1. l-o-v-e it!!!! Every1 looks #boss....esp loving that Hov and Bey 2.0...the couple who is positive 2gether, stays together..lol...join da movement!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete