Friday, April 29, 2011

Look Of The Day



As stated in my previous post, blazers will be a really big trend this summer. I decided to try something new and post a "Look of the Day" to follow up with the blazer post. This will give you guys an idea of how to rock the styles that I post. Of course you don't have to follow my look exactly, but this is just a sample of how I would wear my blazer for the summer. I chose the Coral Crepe Double Breasted 3/4 Sleeve Blazer from Top Shop, and paired it with Coral wedges by Halston's, olive shorts from Forever21, and gold jewelry. Underneath the blazer I would wear a simple white or beige tank top. Check out what I came up with and let us know what you think. Hope you enjoy and decide to come up with a few ideas of your own! Bossin' Is A Movement!

Xoxo,

LaBellaBoss <3 




Coral Crepe Double Breasted 3/4 Sleeve Blazer
$81.00



Forever21 Self Belt Shorts
$17.80



Halston's Penelope Wedges
$59.99

Forever21 Night Out Bangle Set
$7.80

Forever21 Six Chain Long Necklace
$7.80

Beaded Flower Ring
$5.80



No comments:

Post a Comment