Thursday, February 24, 2011

Throwback Thursday: KP & Envyi

KP & Envyi


KP and Envyi made up the hot 90's R&B and Hip Hop duo consisting of Khia Philips (KP) and Susan Hedgepath (Envyi). This dynamic duo produced the hit single "Shorty Swing My Way" in 1998, which peaked at #6 on the Billboards Hot 100 and at #14 on The UK Singles Chart. This used to be my jam! And I'm sure any other girl from this era loved it too... It's just one of those songs that would jump in the club, and I think the remix is even better!

Wonder what happened to them?? From what I hear, Envyi is now going by the name Sioux Lane and released an album in 2009 titled "Tell Me Why" (never heard any buzz about it)... But anyway if you look below you'll see a younger Polow Da Don present in the original video. I also included the youtube video for the remix. Hope you enjoy! #throwbackthursdays

Xoxo,
LaBellaBoss <3

SN: I still listen to both on a regular! They don't make em like this any more! #thatisall



"Shorty Swing My Way"



"Shorty Swing My Way" Remix

3 comments: