Thursday, May 19, 2011

Throwback Thursday: JLo



J to the L-O has been in the game basically since I was born. She started off as a Fly Girl for the hit comedy show In Living Color, then later became a triple threat. She's one of my favorite actresses, she can dance her ass off and she has had numerous hits under her belt. She's well known for her lead roles in Enough, Maid in Manhattan, The Wedding Planner, Monster In Law, and The Backup Plan. She just released her latest album titled Love on May 3rd of this year, and her newest hit single "On the Floor" with Pit Bull graced the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. She's also the wife of Marc Anthony, and the mother of their twins. Did I mention that she's 41 and was named as People Magazine's hottest person of the year?? She has also replaced Paula Abdul as American Idol's female judge, from which she earns a whopping $12 million. Can we say #winning!

For #throwbackthursday I've listed some of JLO's best songs since she rose to fame, my favorites being "Feeling So Good", "All I Have" with LL Cool J, and "I'm Real (Remix)" with Ja Rule! Do you think JLO still has "it" like she did back then? Let us know!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3


"Jenny from the Block"



"If You Had My Love"



"Waiting For Tonight"



"Aint It Funny"



"Get Right"



"I'm Glad"

SN: I LOVED the dance moves in this video!


"Hold U Down" feat Fat Joe



"All I Have" feat LL Cool J



"Love Don't Cost A Thing"



"I'm Real" w/ Ja Rule

#classic ♥


"Feeling So Good"

SN: This song will make you feel like NOTHING can go wrong! #loveit

No comments:

Post a Comment