Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Video of the Day: All Your Love



First of all let me say I am a HUGE K'la fan, so to see her with a video for "All Your Love" just made my day! I got hooked on listening to her music a few months ago when "All Your Love" first started getting airplay on the radio. Now it takes some really different, feel good, and out of the box music to make me go download a mixtape. (I'm impatient with computers and the whole downloading thing lol)... but as soon as I found out she had a mixtape out, I immediately went to get it. My best friend and I were raiding our houses to find two blank cd's so we could have it immediately LOL!

For those who don't know, K'la's first hit single "All Your Love" covers Bob Marley & Lauryn Hill's "Turn Your Lights Down Low". She speaks nothing but the truth from beginning to the end, and the rest of her mixtape is no different. She can sing AND rap, and her music actually has substance while still pertaining to the streets. Before she blows up, I'm calling it that she WILL do big things and hopefully change the game. 

Check out her new video for "All Your Love" after the break, and if interested you can download her mixtape The Coldest Winter Ever here. Is K'la on her boss chic status or what?!? 

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3




SN: The video was cute! I loved the club scene, it left a sexy feel to the end of the song. It was also smart for her to give the video a "summer" feel since the weather is starting to break ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment