Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beyonce's New Single "1+1" Plus #ThrowbackThursday





As I was getting ready for work this morning, I checked the blogs to get my daily dose of celebrity gossip (sad I know lol)... It just so happens that Beyonce' has a new single that's supposed to be on her fourth album. The single is called "1+1" and it's a soultry, passionate ballad of course about her love for Mr. Carter. I personally love this song! You can tell she really put her heart into this one. I heard it was written by The Dream... which I always love his songs anyway. Her fourth album titled 4 will be dropping on June 28th. Will you be buying? You already know I will! lol... Check out her new single above, and check below for the #ThrowbackThursday video of the day... It's some old school Destiny's Child :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3




No comments:

Post a Comment