Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LOTD Kelly Rowland @ Samsung Infuse Launch



How cute did Kelly look at the Samsung Infuse Launch last week?? She was spotted at the event with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Hudson, and others but I thought her outfit was the best. I'm about to shock myself with this statement lol... but umm is it just me or is Kelly moving on up on Bey?!? Kelly is putting in work in the fashion game! She has always had a nice style, but I think here lately she has been coming into her own more. I love everything about her whole look here, it screams classy and chic from head to toe. What I've done is listed a few items below that will give you a look similar to what Kelly is working. Hope you like it!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3





Button Front Linen Blazer $39.99
(of course take out the blue shirt and add
a white one for this look.. )

Levi's 535 Night Out Leggings
$35.00




Jessica Simpson Thais
$110.00
 



Crystalline Hoop Earrings
$5.80



No comments:

Post a Comment