Saturday, February 11, 2012

[Fashion Files] Cleopatra Sweater Dress



Ciara was spotted out in West Hollywood last night for a Pre-Grammy celebration given by producer Tricky Stewart. She was rocking a Givenchy t-shirt dress which immediately put me in the mind of Rihanna and Kanye's Rottweiler shirt/sweater. According to Necole Bitchie, this dress is the same as the t-shirt Kanye wore for the Watch The Throne tour, except it's made differently. 

I put together a similar look below using a Cleopatra sweater dress by Unique which I found at TopShop for $85. You can find lace up over the knee boots just about anywhere but I'm extremely picky with shoes and I couldn't find any online that I like. However I posted the Cleopatra dress below, and as I said you can pair that with any type of black boots of your choice and you'll be fly :)

Check out the dress below and give me your thoughts!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment