Monday, February 20, 2012

[New Music] Rihanna X Breezy = Birthday Cake Remix



HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY!! Ya'll know that's my main chick in my head lol. Obviously the beef between Chris Brown and Rihanna has ceased as he wished her a happy birthday around midnight last night. It has been rumored that Breezy would be on her remix to "Birthday Cake" from Talk  That Talk and I have the link for you below!

The song is a little fast paced, I'm assuming because it's leaked rather than the actual version. But you can check it out below and let me know what you think! SN: I wonder how Breezy's girlfriend Karrueche feels about all this... last night she retweeted someone and said "Didn't give a f*ck yesterday, don't give a f*ck today, and I probably won't give a f*ck tomorrow" #chile lol

Welp I know the drama behind this will be surfacing with the quickness! *grabs popcorn and sips tea* #staytuned lol

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥







#itsnotevenmybirthday

No comments:

Post a Comment