Friday, February 3, 2012

[Fashion Files] Spring Fever: Color Blocking



OMG I HAVE SPRING FEVER!!! I swear this weather is going straight to my head and making me delusional lol. I have to keep reminding myself that it is still winter and we have a few more weeks before spring finally arrives. However it's never too early to start shopping for the next season and you can expect for color blocking to be big again this year.

I have a love/hate relationship with fashionista Jessica Simpson. For one I love everything she makes, anything that girl touches is a certified trend! On the other hand, I hate how she keeps taking my money... She's the main source of my shoe addiction lol. On that note I wanted to try another color blocking look based on these new wedges she just released. The shoes are $110 so I paired them with a look that is inexpensive so you can balance out your budget on the whole outfit. All you need to add is a cute purse (preferably the same color as the fuschia in the shoe) then everything will be tied together as one :)

You can check out the color blocking look I created below and let me know what you think!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥



Jessica Simpson "Marcos" Wedges
$110




Forever21 Wide Leg Woven Pants
$22.80




American Apparel Neon Tank
$26.86




1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the.look! I might try this.look this spring and summer. #hot

    ReplyDelete