Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Military Boots for the Winter





This winter it seems as if military boots are replacing all others as the casual boot of the season. These are probably my favorite type of boots because of the variety of styles. They give that sexy, rebellious vibe. They range from flat casual boots, to wedges and stilettos. You can also find many celebrities rocking these styles like Nicki Minaj and Ciara pictured above in Brian Atwood Military Buckle Boots. I already have mine for the season, but here are a few different pair that I liked and thought I'd share with my readers. Hope you enjoy!



Bakers Combat $49.99
Nine West Donley $128.95
 
Bakers Remington $99.99 (my favs!)

Jessica Simpson Copito $99.99



Bebe Yasmin Lace-Ups $179
                               
Bakers Soldier $69.99


Guess Owenson $149.99
Guess Sensation $199.99



Guess Jenerale $169.99

Bally Udyl $1000 (BALLIN!)
                                
 

Will you be investing in a pair of military boots for the winter??

-LaBellaBoss

2 comments:

  1. No question about it they're hott! & I need a pair in my life asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love the different styles! It's so many different types of outfits you can wear with these, I think that's why I like them so much.

    ReplyDelete