Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year, New Habits

Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney Kardashian

I find it hard to believe that 2010 is coming to an end already. This year literally flew by for me! I won't say it has been one of the best, but I at least made it to see another. That in itself is a reason to be happy. My resolution is to do everything the way I want to this year instead of trying to satisfy everyone else. I'm also trying to give up sodas which I actually started last week. I know alot of people no longer make resolutions, but how do you feel about making them?

If you have a New Year's Resolution, leave your comments here and share it with us. Maybe you can give someone else a resolution to choose from. Even if you don't have a resolution, set a goal for yourself to reach before 2011 ends and stick to until it has been accomplished. Don't allow yourself to fall into old habits... You have to be proactive to be progressive.

This year I will more than likely be sitting at home watching all the New Years Eve events on tv with my son. What are your New Year's Eve plans or traditions? In whatever you all do, make sure you're safe and enjoying yourself. Happy New Year Everyone!!

Xoxo,
LaBellaBoss

1 comment:

  1. My New Year's Resolution is to stop Swearing!! Someone once said that ignorant people swear because they can't find, or have the words they want to say! I'm not sure how true it is, but I want to be able to say exactly what i feel without censoring! SO DONT PUSH ME YOU GUYS! But I also want to committ myself to coming up with a variety of ways to become and maintain even more prosperous in life and love.

    ReplyDelete