Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Gloves for Boss Chics



I don't know about anyone else but I used to HATE gloves. They get in the way of my texting, lip gloss dipping, and eating lol. I just hate having to take them off and put them back on whenever I need to use my hands. Well boss chics, I have found some really fly cutoffs, fingerless gloves, arm warmers and hand warmers to get us through the winter. Like I said if you have to be cold all winter, you might as well floss on em in the process! #bawse *Rick Ross voice*


Rihanna in fingerless gloves






ASOS Lace Finger Cuffs
$10.34

Collection XIIX Fingerless Sequin
Gloves $17.99 at Macy's

ASOS Leather Driver Fingerless
Perferoated Gloves $20.69

ASOS Premium Sheepskin
Fingerless Glove $32.76


ASOS Leather Cut Away Fingerless
Flat Stud Glove $15.52

Forever21 Fingerless Lace
Gloves w/ Bow $3.80



Juicy Couture Sequin Hand
Warmers $44.82 at ASOS

Weberline Couture Cashmere
Studded Gloves $49.99 at Macy's



Forever21 Lacey Heart
Fingerless Gloves $5.80

Ted Baker Herringbone Fingerless
Gloves $43.10 at ASOS


Nine West Leather Stud
Gloves $34.99 at Macy's
MICHAEL Michael Kors Pyramid Studded
Arm Warmers $57.99 at Macy's


These are just a few of the many gloves I found. Remember you can still be fashionable even in the cold weather. Avoid bulky gloves that look like baseball mits. And switch up your look every now and then and play around with different styles. Hope this helps!

Xoxo
-LaBellaBoss

2 comments: