Thursday, December 9, 2010

[Sneak Peek] Kanye West's Monster video ft Nicki M, Jay Z, & Rick Ross



A sneak preview of Kanye's Monster video has been released at HipHop Connection. Monster is one of the hottest 2010 rap collabs with Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, and rap heavyweight Jay Z. When I heard there was a video in the making I knew it was going to be epic. Let me just be the first to say this video is going to be BANANAS! I love Kanye's artistic expressions, so I can't wait to see the full video. However I know many will feel like this video is too satanic. Catch the preview below:

SN: Ye loves adding fuel to these Illuminati rumors ^_^




If you can't see the video here, you can watch it on Youtube.
So what's your opinion of the video from the sneak peek??

-LaBellaBoss <3

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I read a article on a hip hop pioneer and he stated that the only way you'll make it in the industry is by being yourself and not caring what other people think or say about you. Which I totally feel that is true, like we both agreed on, Kanye West is doing EXACTLY just that. But this video is gonna be hot and I can't wait to see the entire thing. Kanye is the true definition of a music artist!

    -Buddeezy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we are both Kanye fans so I'm sure he won't disappoint us!

    ReplyDelete