Tuesday, January 11, 2011

But Now... And No Longer


I went to church yesterday ..LATE..because I am a late person.. *Glad some of you Don't KNOW ME!* lol.. But I still heard the end of the word.  By the way, if you want to know where I went let me take the moment to ADVERTISE : Pastor Lance Watson.. www.myspbc.org Creighton Rd, Richmond, Va.  Anyway.. I caught the end of the message, and boy was he on fire.  The message came from a bible story that had these words in it. But now; No Longer.  I don't even know where it came from, that's how important those words were for me.  You can be on the top of the world, and life will throw you a curve ball and knock you right to the bottom. If you are fearful, and weak it can discourage you from EVER believing in a better way. But if you ask, you shall receive.  Trouble will not remain in your life always.  I believe that. If that's you, be willing to say THIS is my STORY.. BUT NOW, NO LONGER will I dwell in unhappiness and adverse circumstances.  Case and Point:

Ted Williams, was recently discovered on the streets, begging.  What happened? According to the he say/she say, Ted used to be a radio personality who fell victim to drugs and alcohol. To make a long story short, he became an addict, lost everything he had, and "skipped out on his wife and kids," according to Wendy Williams *HOW YOU DOIN?* He hadn't seen his 90 something year old mother in the course of 20 years.  I must sadly admit, had I seen Ted, I would not imagine he'd be where he was now. In a nutshell, Ted was discovered for his God-given talent, a golden voice.  He still had it after taking in other drugs down his throat. Isn't that AMAZING.  Once, gaining exposure for his voice on youtube.com several people contacted Ted for voice-overs and job opportunities that we can only dream of.


The Ted Williams Story


Ted's Kraft Commercial

Where there's a winner, there's a HATER!
I love Wendy Williams, but let me get straight to it. She PISSED me off yesterday.  She went in on Ted like she know him personally.  She said "Take care of your kids first Ted!" She also went on to say that she would "GIVE HIM A YEAR" to be back on the streets because he was a recovering drug addict and if he skipped out on is wife he would do it again.  Is she serious right now? Wendy, and all other haters, you are not perfect, and never will be. Ted knows what the bottom feels like.  Given a second chance, why would he mess this up? Also, who's to say he hasn't already began making the necessary steps towards taking care of his children.  I really wanted to smack her, but I'm all about positivity right now. But, I just wanted to say that there are many different circumstances that people are faced with.  Some bad decisions, and unfortunate circumstances can alter people's lives.  But given another opportunity to make things right, it is not fair to CLAIM downfalls back on them.  Shame on you Wendy! SMH.  Ted could be viewed as a former asshole who left his wife and kids to become a homeless drug addict, BUT NOW, God was ready to manifest his blessings over his life and bring him out of the situation.  NO LONGER, is Ted on the streets, NO LONGER begging for work. Even Oprah has contracted him out.  Everyone has a testimony. So when you feel like you've hit rock bottom, don't be discouraged, the sun will shine if you hold out!

Do you believe in Second Chances in Life?? Let us BossChics know. 

Over & Out!
-BossyA:)

3 comments:

  1. I love this post because Im a firm believer in trials and tribulations! I feel like this is his moment let him OWN it..I really hope he is surrounding himself with people that are going to lift him higher!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. I am all about giving people second chances. And it's not like she is actually contributing anything to his come up, so why is she mad? I hate when people try to block other's blessings. That's like saying you deserve to be blessed regardless of any screw ups you have, but because you have more than the other person you look down on them and don't want to see them succeed. Our society has to do better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shants I hope I didnt jinx Mr. Williams..MTO reported that he was in an altercation with a lady in his hotel room..yikes! I mean Mediatakeout was never a credited source..so I just hope that this story was fabricated! -Elise

    ReplyDelete