Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Look of the Day



When I was looking up dresses for the last post, I couldn't help but find myself browsing through different things trying to piece together looks that I could blog about. Let me just say I LOVE Janelle Monae's look that she does with her tuxedos. I think it's really cute for women to do the whole tux and bow tie thing, but I definitely don't think I could pull it off. On that note, I decided to create a look that would tie in both the masculine feel of the tuxedo with a feminine twist. Since this is a pretty classic concept, I would pair either pearls or some type of studs with this and keep it simple. Check below for what I came up with.

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3





Jacquard Colour Block Bow Playsuit
$69.54

Baker's Master 2 Oxfords
$49.99



ASOS Quilted Lock Across Body Bag
$25.86

ASOS Textured Bow Stud Earrings
$8.62

No comments:

Post a Comment