Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Want...

 
Jessica Simpson Vadio's
$99.00

If you remember a few weeks ago, I did a post on these Jessica Simpson pumps but instead of turquoise they were purple, yellow, and pink. Well these with the turquoise just recently came out and I love these even better! The colors flow so well together, and the colors compliment each other well. If I don't get me a pair asap I'm going to scream! Lol maybe not scream, but I won't be satisfied until I get them. There is also a similar pump in the collection called the Bendie sandal, and I like those as well. Check out the Bendie's below as well as a couple of dresses that would really set these off. Let me know what you think!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3



Jessica Simpson Bendie's
$90.00






Bow Back Geo Dress $11.50

Casual Knit Dress $24.80


Violet Sleeveless Tuck Shift Dress
$64.00
Lipsy Bandeau Contrast Panel Dress
$94.81



Pink Cutout Bodycon Dress
$69.60

Ribbed One Shoulder Dress
$22.80



Purple Sleeveless Midi Dress
$64.00

Jade Sleeveless Ruched Dress
$64.00


Embellished Puff Sleeve Dress
$27.80
Pleated Waist Dress
$50.11


ASOS Body-Conscious Strap Back Dress
$43.10
Jenna Dress by Motel
$52.90

No comments:

Post a Comment