Monday, July 25, 2011

Positive Monday



Good morning and happy Monday to everyone! It's time for me to get the blog back up and rolling, so we have to start our week of right... with Positive Monday! I know everyone hates Monday and you hate getting out of bed, but regardless make sure you thank the man above for allowing you to see another day. Without him, you definitely wouldn't be here.

Now I won't lie I am sleepy as idk what today, and I can't say that I didn't get plenty of rest this weekend. As a matter of fact that's pretty much all I did was lay around and rest. But for some reason I still feel like my body got ran over by a truck, I could definitely use a massage right now! However, I have lots to look forward to in the upcoming weeks. One reason is the end of this summer semester happens to be in two weeks (Thank ya Jesus! lol); and two being my 5 day vacation from work next month. I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going during those 5 days, but at least I know I won't be at work! lol... on top of that I have some personal things to look forward to, don't wanna put it out there until everything is set in stone though! I'm also looking forward to celebrating my best friend's birthday with her this week. And on top of that my grandma will be turning 59 this coming weekend!! That's a blessing in itself. Trust me everything isn't peaches and cream, but there is always something to look forward to in life!

To leave you on a positive note for the week, just remember that everyone goes through SOMETHING at all times. No one's life is perfect, regardless of how it looks from the outside. Everyone has something that they're dealing with, sometimes even handling everything on their own. It's not about your struggles or your life story because everyone has one... the TRUE story comes with how you handle your situations. Those that keep pushing despite their struggles, are the ones that get the furthest in life. Take Missy Elliott and Mary J for example... On their episodes of Behind The Music, they shared how they went through THE MOST, but because they overcame everything and are standing where they are today makes their stories even more touching. Everything happens for a reason, take it and learn from it! Make sure you check below for my positive video for the day as well!
XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3




No comments:

Post a Comment