Thursday, July 28, 2011

Throwback Summer Jam



Ooohhhh this song came out when I was in the 9th grade! Actually I think it was the summer after my freshman year in high school, back when all the local teenage parties were popping! Back then, we had parties EVERY Friday and Saturday night and no one ever got shot up like they do these days. I feel for the kids now because around my hometown they have nothing to do for fun, and every time they have parties something always goes down.

But I'm telling you back when I was in high school things were totally different. We stayed partying! This came out back when the "Chickenhead" dance was hot, and you can even see some of the girls in this video doing it lol. Whenever this would come on at a party, you could not pull me off the dance floor lol. Heyy what can I say, I like to Shake My Tailefeather ;-P

SN: I also included another summer video below... Someone played this other song for me on my voicemail once in high school, corny as can be I know lol but I still like the song!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3






SN: Do ya'll remember when jersey dresses and Melissa shoes were hot?? LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment