Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Knockin' The Boots



I don't know about anyone else, but I am ready to rock my boots this fall! I'm already searching my favorite websites to see which pair I'm splurging on this season lol. However, I am NOT ready for summer to be over in any way. I live for summer, I just hate dressing for it. It's hard trying to get cute and stay cool at the same time, which is why fall is my favorite season when it comes to clothes. So me being me, I decided to do a fashion post on how you can rock your boots in the summer time and still be cute and cool! I tried this look on the Fourth of July and I loved it! I love trying different things when it comes to my style, and I encourage everyone else to do the same! Above you can see Ciara is pictured with military boots, jean shorts, and a long crop top. Check below for how I chose to rock my military boots in the summer! There's also a similar outfit I pieced together with random items I found online as well. Let me know what you guys think!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3






 
Betty Boop Color Block Tee
$24.50

Distressed Denim Shorts
$17.80



Black Stud Cross Body Purse
$17.37

ALDO's Newgard Military Boots (LOVE the double buckle!)
$99.98


If you feel like accessorizing more with this look, you should try to add a fedora hat to top it off. Below is a hat I found at Forever21 that will work well with this outfit. It doesn't over power the look as a whole, plus it's super cheap and can go with just about anything! Check it out below...


Woven Fedora $7.00

SN: I would rock this with really chunky jewelry to carry out the "biker chic" feel that this look brings. Doesn't it make you want to hop on the back of a motorcycle *wink* lol


No comments:

Post a Comment