Monday, August 29, 2011

Celebs Show Love To The Carter 3



Now ya'll know my whole life just got made last night LOL! I'm pretty sure everyone watched the VMA's last night or have at least heard the shocking news from the night... Beyonce' and Jay-Z are expecting their very first baby! How exciting is that? You already know I'm a major Bey stan and I love me some Jay-Z too, so I was over the edge when I heard this lol. Did you see the looks on their faces (and Kayne's!) at the end of her performance? Queen Bey dropped that mic, flipped her hair back and her jacket open and hit us like "Bam look at me now" lol.

That was the most touching performance from her EVER! Jay-Z looks so proud to be her man and to be having a baby on the way, and Bey looks just as thrilled. Love is a beautiful thing! I saw on twitter this morning where someone said they should name the baby Brooklyn Houston Carter, and I think that's really different and cute! What do you think they should name the baby?? Check below for Beyonce's full performance as well as tweets from different celebrities contratulating the Carters on their new addition!

"Hello Brooklyn, if we have a daughter guess what I'ma call her? Brooklyn Carter.."

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥





@thisisNIVEA NIVEA akaRandyWatson
YAAAAAAAY FOR Beyonce and Jay-Z!!! ☺







@ToyaWright Toya Wright
RT @RASHEEDAGAPEACH: Dats what the hell I'm talkin bout Jay & Beyonce gotta luv it....I'm so happy for them!!!◄ ME 2! So ♥ them.☺





@lala LA LA
Smiling from Ear to Ear..congrats to B and Jay..WOW..that performance..just WOW..im speechless







@necolebitchie Necole Bitchie
That was an epic award show moment. Bey rubbing her stomach while Jay gave the salute








@KimKardashian Kim Kardashian
I'm sooo happy for Beyonce & Jay Z!!!! Be's preggo!!! Congrats!










@TalibKweli Talib Kweli Greene
Shout out to Jay and Beyonce babies are great #powermove








@chrisbrown Chris Brown
Congrats on the baby B and Jay









Beyonce... Yesssssssss!!!!  tears of joy #faints






Tweets from Solange:



@solangeknowles solange knowles
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








@solangeknowles solange knowles
One.And.Only. I could not possibly be more proud. Tears in my eyes.








@solangeknowles solange knowles
No one deserves it more. That doesn't happen by accident. That doesn't happen by chance. That doesn't happen by gimmicks.





Tweets from former DC member Michelle:



@RealMichelleW Michelle Williams
OVERJOYED!






@THEONLYLANA Lana Brown
@RealMichelleW you and @KELLYROWLAND knew didn't yall:)?! Lol So happy for #thecarters! And you both will be great Aunties




@RealMichelleW Michelle Williams
@THEONLYLANA a friend never tells! :)






Tweets from former DC member Letoya Luckett:





@LeToyaLuckett LeToya Luckett
WOW!! In tears!! Congrat's BEY & JAY! RT @MTV: OMG Beyonce just made a huge announcement on the #vma carpet! #baby!!!!! http://twitpic.com/6cva18








@LeToyaLuckett LeToya Luckett
What a beautiful performance Bey! #glowin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment