Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Walk Like A Bawse


I am forever getting laid out via twitter and facebook for my lack of posts when it comes to men's style and fashion lol! Let me just tell ya'll, by NO means am I a fashion expert (especially when it comes to men). I just take what I know, what I like, and what I'd wear (or want my man to wear) and go from there. On that note, since the fall is quickly approaching I thought I would do a men's fashion post on boots for the season.

Most men that I know buy themselves a pair of Timberland's faithfully every year when it gets cold and they just leave it at that. Let me be clear that I LOVE seeing a man in Tim's. Idk it's just something about them that screams rough around the edges which is just my type *le sigh* lol. However, I really think men need to switch up their style in order to seperate themselves from the rest. So below I've listed a few pair of boots that I think are HOT and doesn't take away from a man's masculinity. Let me know what you guys think!!

XOXO,

LaBellaBoss <3




Polo Ranger Boots by Ralph Lauren
$149.99




Doc Marten's Steel Toe Leather Work Boot
$109.95





Cole Haan Air Hunter Hiker Boot
$228.00

DSquared2 Boots
$525 (Love these boots! hate the price lol)



Polo Tavin Boots by Ralph Lauren
$59.99


Doc Marten's Triumph Boots
$150.00




Andre's Boots by Polo Ralph Lauren
$150.00



Levi's Sahara Twill Boots
$70.00







Nike Manoa Boots
$80.00

Polo Tenard Boots by Ralph Lauren
$159.99 (DOPE!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment