Friday, August 12, 2011

Just Throw It In The Bag



Hate it or love it, my favorite season is over already and it's about that time for everyone to get back on their school grind. I know some cities like Atlanta have already started school, and it's only a couple of weeks before every one else follows the routine. I took two online classes this summer so I can't really say that I had much of a summer break. I'm enjoying my two week break right now before I have to hit the books again *silent cries* lol.

The main accessory that everyone needs for school, whether in grade school or college, is a hot bag. Messenger bags and back packs are usually the most popular because of the space and capacity. So I decided to post a few bags for both genders to use for their books. I posted a couple of designer bags as well as bags that I just thought were really cute and chic. Check those out below! And good luck to everyone in their 2011-2012 school year!!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3








Prada Handbag $149.00

MARC Packable Shopper by Marc Jacobs
$58.00



Victoria Secret Pink Backpack
$39.50

J.Crew Armory Mega Tote
$199.99



Diane von Furstenburg Brenda North-South Canvas Tote
$195.00



Juicy Couture Nylon Backpack
$198.00



Floral Velvet Backpack
$34.80

Juicy Couture Large Embellished Tote
$89.99



Live For Love & Juicy Canvas Tote
$78.00

Men's Fossil Region Backpack
$178.00



Victoria Secret Zip Tote
$39.50

Men's Fossil Wagner Backpack
$98.00



Men's Kenneth Cole Nylon Backpack
$128.00

The North Face Backpack
$89.00



Feed Guatemala Tote
$39.50

Men's Aero Core Messenger Bag
$30.00



Aero Floral Ditsy Backpack
$30.00

L.A.M.B. Malibu East West Tote
$98.00


No comments:

Post a Comment