Friday, August 26, 2011

New Video: "Cheers (Drink To That)" - Rih Rih


I'm forever tweeting about how Rihanna is my celebrity best friend in my head lol and people think I'm crazy. First of all Rihanna's style is out of this world and if I had to choose a favorite celebrity when it comes to fashion, it would be her. But that's not even the real reason that I love her. If you ever catch any of her interviews especially in magazines, she is always so candid and down to earth. She just dropped the video for her 6th single from the Loud album titled "Cheers (Drink To That)" and I FREAKING LOVE IT! Ok I got hype lol but this video shows exactly why I love Rihanna so much.

This video gave me life! I love seeing that other side of her where she just lets her hair down and does HER. She never puts on a front to be politically correct for the media or changes who she is. She is definitely winning in her career! Check below for her new video and let me know what you think of it!!

SN: Shoutout to my favorite rockstar Avril Lavigne in the video as well.. Love that Rihanna put her in there since she used the sample of her song "I'm With You" :)

XOXO,

LaBellaBoss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment