Tuesday, August 2, 2011

P'cez By Kitty Monroe



Good morning bosses and boss chics! You know I'm always on the lookout for bossy fashion pieces for the low, well this time around they actually came to me instead! Over the weekend, I got an email asking if I could put this website on the blog to help get it out there. I love helping those who deserve it, so after checking out the website for myself I knew it would be a yes! OMG I love the earrings that she makes! Her name is Kitty Monroe and you can visit her website here. She has different accessories like earrings, necklaces, shoes, and sunglasses and her payments go through paypal so you know it's legit. Her earrings are also inspired by those from Basketball Wives (you know we love those!) so check them out and send some business her way!

Below I've listed some of my favorite pieces from "Kitty's Korner", but don't forget to stop by the actual site for the full collection. Once those shades in the pic above are back in stock, I will be copping a pair! #bawse

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss





Red Carpet Earrings $75.00





Disco Earrings $25.00


Halo Earrings $17.00



Daddy's Little Girl Pumps $85.00


Celeb 101 Earrings $45.00 (BBW inspired)


Tribe 2 Earlace $15.00


Bitch Please Earrings $11.00


Golden Disco Earrings $25.00 (love these!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment