Monday, August 15, 2011

Positive Monday... It's A Movement



If my alarm clock wasn't my cell phone, it would probably be looking like the pic above... I WANT MY BED!!! Lol oh yeah Happy Monday! But really though, I'm in desperate need of my bed, pillow and sheets right now! A bish is tired! And I really don't know why because I was in bed super early last night. Anyway, it's #PositiveMonday again and I wanted to share with you a few good things going on around me that make me feel very positive for myself.

This past Friday my little sister from another mother Meyonka left for college for her freshman year! I'm so excited for her, especially since she's the first college student to go away in her family! I can't wait to see all that she accomplishes this year and in the years to come! Also one of my best friends, Kristen, moved out of her house for the first time, so I went to visit her yesterday. She has it set up so cute, and I know everything will work out for her! On top of that, my closest friend Tia has a job interview this week that I KNOW she's going to get (I mean she is a boss chic after all *winks*). She already has a bachelor's degree so this job would be her first big job in her field of work. I'm so excited for all three of my friends!

Sometimes absolutely nothing could be going on in your life, but it could be a lot going on for the people around you. I take to those people around me to find my inspiration and strive to be better. My life is pretty uneventful for right now (and I'm glad lol), but I know soon enough things will pick up speed again for me. Many people get jealous of those around them when things are picking up for others and not themselves. If you find yourself in a situation like that, always be happy for those around you because your blessings are coming. Be thankful that you actually surround yourself with people who are striving to do better every day, and if not you not to reevaluate your circle!!

QOTD: "Surround yourself with people that are only going to lift you higher." - Oprah Winfrey

SN: Make sure you click below for the #PositiveMonday video for the day!!
XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3




No comments:

Post a Comment