Friday, August 26, 2011

Beyonce's Baby Maker



Rihanna wasn't the only one who dropped a new video last night, because King B released her video to E! yesterday around 7 PM according to my favorite blogger Necole Bitchie. Let me just say I don't think I've ever seen Beyonce' be THIS sexy and sultry in a video... ever. The closest thing that comes to mind is "Naughty Girl" which isn't really even close lol.

 I really loved this video and all the psychedelic effects that came with it! I love how simplistic the video is, and I think it goes perfectly with the song. Bey is giving us sexuality in a very sensual way, so it's not over the top at all. "1+1" really reminds me of her song "Speechless" from the Dangerously In Love album which is still one of my favorite songs by her. Bey herself has said that "1+1" is her favorite single from the album 4 and it's one of my favorites as well.

Check the video out below and let us know what you think about it! Do you think Bey is being overtly sexy or is it just right for the song??

SN: You know you getting that good love when it has you crying #justsaying lls

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment