Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Leopards & Wedges & Blazers Oh My!



I'm trying to tell ya'll shoes are going to be the death of me seriously!! SMH! I keep using the BCF as an excuse to look up shoes, lol I guess it's good for my readers but bad for my pockets *shrugs*. Anywho, I found these super cute Steve Madden "Mandi" over the knee, wedge boots online at DSW.com for $109.95. I can't say that I would run out and pay that amount for a pair of heels, but I do splurge every now and then when I can. I wanted to use this boot to show you how you can invest in one expensive item, and play that item up with inexpensive pieces and still look like a million bucks.

The items that I chose to go with this boot are all from Forever21. A lot of people say they don't like Forever21 because their clothing looks cheap but I beg to differ. There has never been a time that I go in that store and don't find something I like. It's all about picking out items with the right material and turning them into your own. I do agree that some things have potential to look cheap and tasteless, but when you choose a good material you shouldn't have that problem.

The skirt and blazer that I chose are a perfect match for the boots, and they would make the overall look somewhat casual, but still very sexy. I picked out the sweater in a dark turquoise blue to go under the blazer because the color makes the whole outfit come together. I think any top in this color, burnt orange, mustard yellow, dark purple or black would go really well with this outfit. I tried to stay away from black to make it a little different. You could even wear the sweater with the skirt and boots by itself. You can take a look below at all the pieces I picked out, and let me know what you think!

SN: Forever21 has a really good sale going on at this very moment for pre-Black Friday!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥



Forever21 Leopard Print Mini
$9.80




Forever21 Detailed Shoulder Sweater
$14.90




Forever21 Linin Jacket w/ Blazer
$20.99



Forever21 Studded Bangle Set
$8.80




Forever21 Dimpled Teardrop Earrings
$2.80




Forever21 High Polish Choker
$6.80



No comments:

Post a Comment