Friday, November 18, 2011

[New Music] Watch & Learn- Rihanna



Oh Rihanna, my best friend, how I love thy music lol. I won't sit here and tell you that I don't download album leaks when they come out because that would be lying. I am extremely impatient so when my favorite artists' albums happen to leak online, I'm one of the people making sure I get the download. However, if I'm a true fan of the artist, I still go out and buy the actual album. I do that with all my favorite artists, it's just something about having the actual album that makes a difference to me. I actually read through the credits on the album covers to see who produced which songs, and to see how much the actual artist had a hand in their own album.

The latest album that I've gotten my hands on happens to be Talk That Talk by my wanna-be bff Rihanna. Let me just tell you guys firsthand that it is HOT! She's taking it back to her island roots in some of the records, and has a lot of dance tracks on there. She also has a few ballads about being in love, and saying farewell to lost love. There was one song in particular that really caught my attention called "Watch & Learn". I love the reggae vibe of the song and the playfulness of the words! I hope she chooses to bust out some dance moves for the video (if she makes one for this song) and brings even more Rihanna originality like only she can do!

Take a listen to the track below and let me know what you think! Do you feel like Rihanna is the next big thing? She does have that "it" factor...

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment