Monday, November 21, 2011

[Positive Monday] Give Thanks

Kanye rocking his shades at a previous Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade *throws shades on*
Happy Monday Bosses and Boss Chics! I hope everyone had a good weekend and is getting prepared for the upcoming holiday! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year... of course I love to eat, but I also enjoy the family time that comes with this holiday. Last year my friend Ashley blogged on here about what she was thankful for to get everyone in the holiday spirit. My friend Tia and I commented following up with what we're thankful for as well. If you'd like, you can click here to go back and read that blog.

With that said, I am so excited about this upcoming week! First of all, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my mom's side of family in Fairfax, Va which I know will be fun. I went up there the year before last for Thanksgiving, so it will be good to be around them all again for the holidays since we don't get to do it very often. To me, Thanksgiving is all about spending time with family and appreciating what you have in life. We have to remember to give thanks to God for everything we possess because he's the reason for everything created. Without him and his love, we have nothing.

For this week, I want everyone to take a minute to just think about what you're thankful for and I'm not just talking about the basics, but REALLY put some thought into it. I know there are certain people and things in your life like your jobs and what not that you couldn't make it without, so stop and take a moment to thank God for everything he's given you. I'll do another post on Thanksgiving Day giving my thanks and I'll leave you guys the opportunity to comment and do the same.

On another note, of course today is #PositiveMonday and we have to start our week of right. What better way to get it started than by getting ready for the holidays? And to add to my positivity I FINALLY got to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 on Saturday night and it was AMAZING! Lol for those of you who don't know, I'm a huge Twilight fan and I've read all the books. I've been not so patiently waiting for this movie to come out, and I am so happy to say that it lived up to the book. Edward Cullen can be my husband ANY DAY, and Jacob could get it any day lol... wait did I just say that? Oh well Bella is a boss lol!

I hope everyone has a great week! Remember always keep it bossy, never basic ;)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for so many things!!!! I'm thankful that my Uncle B pulled through a major heart surgery (condition) and so thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with him and the"Usual Suspects"! I am also thankful that my daughter (LaBella Boss) and I as well as my grandson Trey, will be traveling together again!!! This is going to be great!! I am so thankful that I was blessed with a job in my field and I am loving it as well as my coworkers!!! Last but not least, thank you for the wonderful friends that surrounds me!!! Although I don't always see it, GOD has been good to ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to be traveling with you too mama! And I'm thankful that Trey is now 4 and we won't have another episode like the last time we took him to the Norva for Thanksgiving! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful of the progress I made from just last November! I'm thankful that all my family and friends are blessed and that everybody I know and care about has progressed in some way!! I'm evev more thankful of what lies ahead for my life, and especially for the bcf :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for my family and REAL friends.2011 has been a difficult year for my family/friendfam but by the grace of God, we're still here. I'm also thankful God has given me the wisdom to remove those in my life who offered nothing but negativity. Lastly I'm thankful for the blessings I receive each day (ex. waking up each morning) even though at times I may not recognize them as such.

    ReplyDelete