Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Evelyn Lozada Inspired Butterfly Earrings


Back in June I did a post on Basketball Wives' Earrings and where you could find them, and that post has gotten SO MUCH feedback! However, the earrings that I posted where the actual brand worn by the women on the Miami show and they were a little expensive. From time to time, different people comment on that post giving me feedback on different websites where you can purchase similar earrings for a much better price.

I always go to the websites given to me just to check them out, and I ran across one recently called Showy Chic that had a pair of earrings similar to Evelyn's dangling butterfly pair. Of all the websites I have been to, I had yet to come across one with earrings like these. Welp look no further if you're interested in these because Showy Chic has them for $12.00! You can click here to purchase yours... these would make a great Christmas gift :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment