Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Trend: Oxfords



It is no secret that I LOVE Rihanna's style game, nor is it a secret that I'm a huge lover of oxfords! I currently have two pair and I'm already looking for more colors to invest in lol. Not everyone will wear this trend, but it is definitely one of my favorites. Oxfords can really be worn throughout all seasons, but I prefer to wear them during the spring and summer months so they can be paired with bright colors, skirts, etc. If you decide to try these out, I would go with light colors like neutrals or grays or even go bold with a bright pair to match the Spring vibe.

Check below for some of the different types of oxfords that I found online and thought were cute! And remember to always set your own style; the way you dress says a lot about your character! #BossinIsAHobby


Xoxo,

LaBellaBoss <3






ALDO'S Dobbyn- Dark Brown
$50.00

Call It SPRING (black & white)
$39.99




Big Buddha RILO $50.00
Coconuts Women's Gregor $50.00



ALDO's Mika in White $50.00
ALDO's Mika in Black $50.00




Baker's Master 2 $62.00
ALDO's Garolega $50.00



Steve Madden's Trouser $69.95
Baker's Sally $70.00




Matisse Gregor- Leopard $64.95
(I gotta have these!)

No comments:

Post a Comment