Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wedge Sandals for Spring 2011

Cassie


As you all know, I've been posting different trends that are gonna be hot for Spring 2011. One of my favorite things about the different seasons is seeing what the trend will be each year. Wedge sandals are hot year after year, the only thing that changes is the different styles. Below I've listed some of my favorite wedge sandals from a few of my favorite sites including Baker's, Aldo's, and GUESS. Personally, I prefer to spend a little more money on my shoes and find cheaper clothing pieces and accesories to go with them. Step your game up this year and show em how real boss chics do! "Take it to another level no passengers on your plan" lls!


Xoxo,
LaBellaBoss <3






Sandra Wedge $110.00

Forwood Turqouise $90.00





Forwood Medium Green $90.00

GUESS Lopran $125.00




Baker's Rylan $65.00
GUESS Ursy $110.00




 
Baker's Nico $72.00

Aldo's Krone $110.00





Jessica Simpson's Keddar $90.00

Aldo's Gayner $75.00




Big Buddha BB Fun $60.00
GUESS Umbelia $110.00




Aldo's Mapa $60.00
BCBG Carete $109.95 

2 comments:

  1. Im so ready to rock these...they make ur legs look amazing and they dont hurt ur feet;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama used to buy me the MIA wedged sandals every year for Easter so I would have some for the spring and summer.. I had to be like a preteen or so. You know all young girls wanna wear heels but can't so these were my fix for heels until I was old enough to wear them. I thought i was doing something LOL! I've loved them ever since :)

    ReplyDelete