Monday, March 21, 2011

Positive Mondays




Here is another chance to inspire or be inspired!! Positive Mondays is about empowering and uplifting each other on what can be the most frustrating, hectic day of the week! One positive thing that has happened to me recently is selling my car. Not only did I sell my 1991 Honda Accord, but I received a blessing from my grandma who sold me her 2002 Honda Accord for way less than it was worth! So not only did I receive a new car, but one without payments as well. :)
 
Please feel free to share experiences on how you encountered a positive experience today. It could be something you did or said to someone or vice versa; a quote, song, or thought that incorporates positivity! And remember to put on your shades to block out all negativity today! #positivemondays

QOTD: "The difference between can and cannot is only three letters. Will you allow three letters to control your life?"- Unknown

SN: Next week I'm giving my readers a chance to send me a pic of yourselves with your shades on, blocking out all the negativity that comes with the world. BUT you have to send a positive quote or a story about something good you've encountered in order for me to post the pic. Depending on how many pics are sent, this may be a weekly thing! Send them to dhairston89@gmail.com and have fun with it! 


*throws on shades* - LaBellaBoss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment