Friday, December 23, 2011

My Christmas Playlist



Ahhh the best part of the entire Christmas season (besides being with loved ones and the gift of giving) is the Christmas music!! I am telling ya'll I go crazy over Christmas music lol. Back in high school when I had more time on my hands I would make mix cd's full of all my favorite Christmas songs and play them out in my car! Now I just put on my Christmas stations on Pandora or iHeartRadio and jam to them all day.

I cannot get in the Christmas spirit at all without Christmas music... Not even kidding lol. So with that said I decided to post some of my favorite Christmas songs to help those of you who aren't in the Christmas spirit yet. You can check them out after the break below! Feel free to leave a comment on here or our facebook or twitter giving us some of your favorite holiday tunes as well :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥


"All I Want For Christmas Is You" Mariah Carey


"Sleigh Ride" TLC



"Let It Snow" Boyz II Men



"This Christmas" Donnie Hathaway


"Silver Bells" A Few Good Men



"Silent Night" The Temptations



"It's Christmas Time Again" Ashanti



"What You Want For Christmas" Quad City DJ's


No comments:

Post a Comment