Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Give Him The Boot

I know many of you are probably like myself when it comes to Christmas shopping, and you wait until the very last minute to get everything done. For those of you who are like me in that sense, I'm going to try to help you out as much as I can by posting random gift ideas for men and women up until the Christmas holiday.

These Crestwick Boots by Polo Ralph Lauren are pretty dope for men and only cost $89.00 which isn't bad at all for the brand. Most men's Polo boots run around $150-$175 off bat, so this pair is a good alternative for those looking to save a little money over the holidays. I've noticed that over the years, no one really wears Timberland's anymore with the exception of Jay-Z lol, most men are starting to get into Nike Boots and Polo Boots instead. So this would definitely be a great gift for any guy around you!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment