Thursday, December 8, 2011

[Throwback Thursday] U Used To Love Me


Let me just emphasize the fact that I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Faith Evans. If you thought I was a Beyonce' stan, you have no idea how I feel about Faith lol REALLY! I started out listening to her back when I was a little girl because my mom used to be a really big fan of hers when she first hit the music scene. I remember when her first song "U Used To Love Me" began to get radio play. I was enthralled by her voice! Then when the video to the single dropped, I was even more enthralled because her look was so sultry, yet you could tell she was very down to earth.

Since I've gotten older and acquired my own taste in music, I've bought every single one of her albums. I even went and bought her first album a second time on Amazon.com because I had lost the copy I originally had. I'm just a very big Faith Evans fan, and I even find myself standing up for her through never ending controversy between Biggie & Pac. I've also read her memoir of her life that came out back in 2008... probably like three times lol. Her book made me like her as a person even more than I do as an artist, because I could relate to many struggles that she went through in her life.

I'm always looking out for her to drop new music, and I remember reading that she was supposed to do a reality show awhile back but I haven't heard anything else about it. You can check out the #ThrowbackThursday video below, which features a cameo by her late husband Biggie!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment