Thursday, December 29, 2011

[Throwback Thursday] Party Like It's 1999



New Year's Eve is right around the corner, and for some reason I'm really excited this year! I hardly ever go out to celebrate the new year, so maybe I'll do something different this time and go out. Me and my girls were thinking about going out or doing something together to bring in the new year. 

Of course partying for New Years Eve comes with certain traditions. There's the usual black, gold and silver dresses. The glimmer and glitz found with glitter, sparkles, and shiny pieces of clothing. The drinks and the people. But most importantly the music. You can't have a good New Year's Eve party if the music isn't right! For #ThrowbackThursday I wanted to post a song that would make you want to party. This one definitely gets me in the mood to celebrate the new year... makes me want to party like it's 1999! (even though I was only ten then lol) 

 Check out the throwback video of the day below! What will you be doing to bring in the new year?? Let us know in the comments!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment