Friday, December 23, 2011

[New Video] "You Da One" - Rihanna



Rihanna.. Rihanna... Rihanna... I think all of my posts about her start off this way lol. My bff/girl crush Ri Ri just dropped her new video for her newest single for "You Da One" which is one of my favorite songs on Talk That Talk. The video is sexually charged as Rihanna finds her inner masculinity by grabbing her crotch throughout it lol. You can't help but love her blunt, bold ways!

I loved her different looks in the video especially the blonde bob. Of course Rihanna can do no wrong in the looks/hair department. However, I do wish the video would have been a little more sensual since the song is about loving someone and giving someone your all. It would have been nice to see that softer side of Rihanna that she brought out in "We Found Love".

I do love the black and white concept of the video, and of course whatever Rihanna does is sexy! Check out the video below and let us know what you think of it! Doesn't she make you want to be her friend by the way she's so real and seemingly human? "That Rihanna reign just won't let up" *winks*

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment