Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Christmas Time Again...



I must say that I have slacked tremendously this month with the BCF but I will get better with the New Year! I planned to put out a lot of blogs this week, but unfortunately Trey caught a stomach bug on Monday then passed it to me yesterday. So I haven't really had much time or energy to do anything.

With Christmas right around the corner, I'm sad to say that I'm still not in the Christmas spirit yet. I'm sure all of that will change after today when I do my last minute Christmas shopping. Every single year I say I'm going to get my shopping out the way early, but I never do. Then I'm the one who will have an attitude while I'm out shopping because there's too many people in my way lol. Go figure!

However, I am starting to get a little more excited about Christmas than I was earlier this week. I have family gatherings to look forward to, and I have no idea what anyone is getting me for Christmas. I love to be taken by surprise with gifts, and I can guarantee the people who did get me something know me well enough to get me something I will love. Along with that, I have put alot of thought into my Christmas gifts this year making sure I get people something I know they will really use. I also can't wait to see the look on Trey's face once he opens all his gifts! To me the best part of Christmas is giving to those I love and just being around the ones most important to me!

This Christmas I'll be going to Greensboro both tonight and tomorrow night because two seperate aunts of mine will both be having Christmas get togethers for our family. One is on my mom's side and the other on my dad's so I'm excited about spending time with all of my family. Every Christmas morning my dad's family gathers at my grandma's (which is where I live) and we all open our presents at the same time around the Christmas tree. Afterwards, me and Trey go visit my mom's side of the family to exchange gifts, then he goes to his dad's usually for the rest of the night... that's where my Christmas parlaying comes in!! Lol did I mention I'm looking forward to Christmas cocktails and egg nog?? Oh yeah that too! :) What traditions do you live by during the Christmas season?? Let us know!

I'm sending out an early Merry Christmas to all bosses and boss chics straight from The Boss Chic Files! I hope you and yours have a safe, happy holiday!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment