Monday, December 5, 2011

[Positive Monday] Not So Good, But Still So Good



Good morning bosses and boss chics! I hope everyone had a good weekend and is ready to start their Monday in a positive way! Yesterday I went to church and one of the other ministers in our church gave the message instead of our actual preacher. She spoke about how things we go through in life really don't seem good at all and are actually painful to us, but in the end they help us to turn our lives around in a good way.

Sometimes it feels like we are going through the worst of the worst in life, but in reality those hardships help to make us who we are. When you can get through difficult struggles in life and still come out on top, it says a lot about your character and personal strength. It also shows that you really have God by your side.

I tweeted the other day that I love hearing celebrities' personal come up stories, especially the ones who experienced more struggle because they make me want to push harder. Those are the ones that I give the most respect because they never gave themselves any excuses as to why they could not make it. We all have to remember that no success comes without struggle, and no good without bad. If we didn't experience any bad, how would we learn to appreciate the good in life?

When I think about the celebrities who went through the most to get where they are, I mainly think about Mary J Blige and Jay Z. They both had a very disturbing past but just in different lights. Mary J Blige has always been one of my favorite artists because she has never been afraid to share her story, the REAL story. I respect her music so much because it can get you through just about any hard time in life. Below I've posted a video of her performing one of my favorite songs by her... this one gets me through everything and is one of my favorite motivatial songs. Check it out below! Have a #PositiveMonday!!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment