Thursday, December 8, 2011

[Throwback Thursday] Don't Push Me Away



No matter how crazy Chrissy is or how long Jim takes to actually marry her, I absolutely love these two as a couple! I love how he always stands by her even when she's wrong, but he can also put her in check when she gets out of pocket. I love how she rides for him regardless of any bs (including his mama drama), and how she always holds him down in every aspect.

I really wish they would just go ahead and get married, they have nothing to lose if they do! I don't know what it is with me and this ride or die mentality lol, but I love those type of relationships ie. Jim & Chrissy, Tiny & Tip, etc. I already did a #throwbackthursday post for the day, but I wanted to do this song as well because it's been stuck in my head all morning!

This song is one of my favorite songs of Jim Jones' of ALL time. It's just so sweet and makes my little heart melt lol. Someone told me that they think I have a "thing" for passionate thugs and they may just be right lol. Check out the second throwback of the day below after the break!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment