Friday, February 11, 2011

V-Day Play List



You can't have Valentine's Day without the baby making, love professing music to back up the mood. I've created a play list of some of my favorite love songs from the past and present that will add the finishing touch to your night. Maybe you'll find some that you forgot about and download them for yourselves. Check below for The BCF's Valentine's Day Playlist.



V-Day Tunes
  1. Freak Me- Silk
  2. Nice And Slow- Usher
  3. Forever My Lady- Jodeci
  4. Speechless- Beyonce'
  5. First Time- Lil Mo'
  6. Make Love- Keri Hilson
  7. Nobody- Keith Sweat
  8. The Greatest Sex- R. Kelly
  9. Anytime, Anyplace- Janet Jackson
  10. Storm- Jamie Foxx
  11. Makin' Good Love- Avant
  12. Don't Say No, Say Yes- Avant
  13. 12 Play- R. Kelly (my absolute fav <3)
  14. T-Shirt - R. Kelly
  15. Remote Control- R. Kelly
  16. Sex Weed- R. Kelly
  17. Love Faces- Trey Songz
  18. Do It To Me- Usher
  19. Panty Dropper/Neighbors Know My Name- Trey Songz
  20. Deep- Blackstreet
  21. Meeting In My Bedroom- Silk
  22. Knocking The Boots- HTown
  23. The Point Of It All- Anthony Hamilton
  24. I Can't Stop Loving You- Kem
  25. Sexy Love- NeYo
  26. Diggin' On You- TLC
  27. Tonight- Xscape
  28. That's What It's Made For- Usher
  29. Would You Mind- Janet Jackson
  30. Love Scene- Joe
  31. Anywhere- 112
  32. All The Things Your Man Won't Do- Joe
  33. Can You Handle It- Usher
  34. Massage- Trey Songz
  35. Trading Places- Usher
  36. Cater 2 You- Destiny's Child
  37. I'll Never Leave- R. Kelly
  38. Do You Want To- Xscape
  39. Do What It Do- Jamie Foxx
  40. Freakin You- Jodeci
  41. You Remind Me (My Jeep)- R. Kelly
  42. Stroke U Up- Changing Faces
Well that concludes my longggg list of songs for my bosses and boss chics to put to use on Valentine's Day. At least with this list you won't run out of music (or maybe you will *kanye shrug* LOL)!! I'd like to wish everyone an early Happy Valentine's Day!! Keep it entertaining and keep em coming back! #bawse

Xoxo,
-LaBellaBoss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment