Monday, September 26, 2011

Jessica Simpson Valla Boots

Jessica Simpson Valla Boots $149.00

I honestly don't know which is worse, my addiction to shoes in general or my addiction to Jessica Simpson's collection! She is a beast when it comes to shoes and purses and her prices are very reasonable for her to be a household name. I love me some JS! These boots above are $149 and they're called the "Valla Boots". These would be cute with just about anything, but I did find a banging blazer from TopShop to wear with them for the fall. Blazers are a great alternative to jackets for when it starts to get cool, and they are so fly! Check out the blazer below!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

TopShop Nutmeg Boyfriend Blazer $87.67

Are you feeling this look?? Let us know! #bawse

No comments:

Post a Comment