Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait



Don't you just love this pic of Mary J?? Her shades are always on point! Anyway, it's #PositiveMonday again already, where did the weekend go?? I've been sort of MIA for the past few days but I'm back and in full force. However, I do have mad homework this week so don't get ill with me if I don't post every day lol.

I always try to start the week off on a positive note in hopes of making it last through the week. On Friday I received a letter from my school telling me that I was only one class away from graduating with my associates degree. I happen to be enrolled in that class now, so I'll have my associates in December. After that I can finally work towards my bachelor's degree studying something that I love.

It doesn't really seem like a big deal compared to actually getting a bachelor's degree, but it's something I've been working towards for awhile now. I always stress about the fact that it's taking me longer to graduate that everyone else, but then my friends remind me of everything else that I do including work a full time job while being a mom. So in a way I'm proud of myself for managing all of that, but I'm still not where I want to be which makes me proud to just have goals in life period.

In no way am I trying to brag or talk about myself (honestly I hate talking about myself), but I figured it's a good way to start a positive week. And TRUST me when I say the last week really hasn't been great for me at all, but I make due with what it is. There could be a million things going wrong in your life, but as long as you focus on the positive, you can change the outcome of things. Plus I have some things to look forward to this week, and if all goes well I should be having some exciting news to share soon :) I hope everyone has a great week!

XOXO,

LaBellaBoss ♥

SN: I didn't get to post yesterday but I just want to remember those who lost their lives ten years ago on 9/11, and pray for those who are still impacted by the loss of their loved ones. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment