Thursday, September 15, 2011

Monica's New Video + #ThrowbackThursday


Monica's new video just dropped this week for her latest single "Anything (To Find You)" featuring Rick Ross. The track is produced by Missy Elliott, and I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I LOVE when Monica works with Missy on her albums! Lil' Kim was originally on the track but was removed per request of Biggie's mom, Mrs. Wallace. 

I love this song and the 90's vibe it gives! Everything about this video was a thumbs up for me, from her hair and makeup to her clothes and shoes. Monica's style is ALWAYS killing the competition. The simplicity of the video made it very fun to watch as well. I even enjoyed the small part in the video of the dancers, and I like the fact that they weren't over the top. This video reminds me of the old school Monica with a little bit of Mary J mixed in the bunch. You can check out the video after the break as well as the #ThrowbackThursday video for the week.

I decided to do the throwback video of a song that Monica's new single made me think of. It's one of if not THE best hip hop collab ever... Can you guess what it is?? Check it out after the break!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥


"Anything (To Find You)"


Throwback of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment