Monday, September 26, 2011

We Like To Party!




Coming up on November 11th, the Boss Chic Files' one year anniversary will be upon us! I seriously can't believe it's been a year already since I started this blog! There will be a lot of changes and new segments added to the blog to relaunch it after the one year anniversary. You can expect different contests, interviews, a section on food and wine, plus more! We will start giving out prizes to our most loyal readers, as well as hold contests to give out random gifts to show our appreciation!

One of the main things we having coming up is a party for the one year anniversary. It will be here in my hometown in Martinsville, VA on November 19th. The location is currently undisclosed, but of course my bosses and boss chics will be the first to know about it! I'm even planning to give away a few free tickets to some of my readers who are not in this area but would like to come party with us anyway :)

Things are definitely about to pick up for the blog, so you have to make sure you stay tuned for everything that's in store! Also if there are any people out there trying to get started like me who specialize in fashion designing, making jewelry, or have anything DOPE you want to get out there, you can email me at dhairston89@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do for you! I've done different blogs in the past to help people get their names out there, and I definitely don't mind helping people when I feel like they have something to bring to the table.

Stay bossy, never basic!!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment